When a tenancy comes to an end there’s often a lot of signs that the house has been lived in which people can very easily miss. We understand that as a tenant, you’ll want to get the property looking as clean as possible to help guarantee the return of your security deposit. We know that when cleaning it yourself, you’ll be worried about missing something or feeling like there’s something that can be done better, which is why we’re here to help.
We’re also here to help landlords to get a great clean for their property as quickly as possible. If you have tenants that are just moving out, you’ll want your property to look as clean and tidy as you can to help get new tenants on board as quickly as you can.
Our work is guaranteed
Anything that is flagged by your landlord or new tenants; we will come back to address until satisfied, ensuring your full deposits back and happy new tenants.
We also offer move-in cleans
Because sometimes your new home just isn’t home without it. Relax and unwind while we make your new home, Home.
We understand that you’ll want to get the property looking like new as quickly as possible, which is why we’re here to help. Our end of tenancy cleaning service is designed to capture every part of the property, from the obvious places to clean to the more hidden areas, ensuring a great all-round clean. We take the pressure away from you to get the property looking like new, we’ve got the right approach and the knowledge to do this.
Our team are experts in this area, and we’re more than happy to provide any professional advice should you wish to talk it through further. Give us a call today and let us see how we can help you further!
We make sure that we’re tackling every room to give the entire property a full clean. Our end of tenancy cleaning service aims to get the whole property looking like new again, therefore there are no areas of the home we won’t tackle. From bedrooms to bathrooms, we’ve got all the tools we need.
To help give you an idea of the approach that we take, see below for some of the things we look out for during our cleans:
The End of Tenancy Cleaning / Move out Cleaning Checklist:
Across the whole property
- Walls – dusted
- Doors – dusted and wiped
- Door handles – wiped and polished
- Windows – wiped from top to bottom (internally)
- Windowsills and ledges – wiped and clean
- Window handles – wiped and polished
- Mirrors – dusted and polished
- Light shades – dusted and wiped
- Light switches, plugs and sockets – dusted and wiped
- Skirting) – dusted and wiped
- Spindles and banisters – dusted and wiped
- Curtain rails – dusted and wiped
- Radiators – wiped from top to bottom
- All floors and carpets– vacuumed
- Upholstery – vacuumed
- Cupboards and drawers – cleared out, dusted from inside and out, polished
- Shelves – empty, dusted, polished
- Wooden furniture – dusted, wiped and polished
- All work surfaces – washed and sanitised
- Cupboards and drawers – cleared out and wiped
- Wall tiles – washed and polished
- Sink and taps – washed, free of limescale, sanitized, polished; dry and clean
- Internal rubbish bins – empty, cleaned inside and out
- Fridge and freezer – internally and externally clean
- Microwave – wiped from inside and outside
- Dishwasher – clean from inside and outside
- Hobs and grill – clean and polished
- Oven – degreased and cleaned inside/out
- Extractor fan – degreased, cleaned, and polished
- Beds – cleaned
- Mattresses – vacuumed from both sides
- Bedroom storage units – empty and clean inside and out
- Windows cleaned internally
- Wastepaper baskets – empty and clean
- Clean and dust all wooden furniture
- Clean inside cupboards and wardrobes
- Windows cleaned internally
- Clean all glass surfaces
- Dust light fittings and switches, skirting, curtain rails, pictures, and radiators
- Wall tiles – cleaned and polished
- Taps and fittings – free of mould & limescale, clean and polished
- Sink – basin cleaned, dried and polished
- Cupboards and shelves – empty and clean
- Mirror – wiped and polished
- Bathtub – wiped and polished
- Shower cabin – wiped and polished
- Shower screen – washed inside and outside
- Shower head – cleaned, dried and polished
- Toilet and toilet seat – cleaned and disinfected inside and out
- Extractor fan – cleaned of mould and grime
Although the rest of the property may not be as frequently used, there’s no reason that anything should be left uncleaned. We make sure that our cleaning service is thorough and that we make sure that the property is fit for the next tenants. We understand the importance of this and take this very seriously.
Whether you’re a tenant wanting to get a great clean, or you’re a landlord who wants your property looking as clean as possible, we understand your motives and we’re here to help. Give us a call today!
Our cleaning method tackles every room
If you are looking for the best end of tenancy cleaning in Staines-upon-thames then you have found the right people so please don’t hesitate to get in touch! Our professional cleaning services teams are ready to help and to ensure the return of your tenancy deposit!
If there are any issues discovered on the handover inspection, we offer free re-cleans if required.
When it comes to end of tenancy cleaning services, there are often specific requirements that either your landlord or estate agents require. Our professional cleaning services teams will strive to meet these requirements, cleaning the property from top to bottom, and leaving you with outstanding results. We tailor our move out cleaning and tenancy cleaning services to every one of your needs, at a highly competitive price.
On top of the end of tenancy cleaning, you can also book home removal services at our company. We are always available on short notice at any time, including weekends and bank holidays. We are here to help you any time you need end of tenancy cleaning and removal services. Click to learn more…
Our clean depends on a variety of factors, such as the size of the property. We make sure to quote for every clean that we do separately to help ensure the most competitive price we can offer. We’d love to learn more about your property and the clean that you’re looking to achieve. Feel free to give us a call today!
We’re based in Surrey and we’re happy to help any Surrey based building. If you’re in Staines this is a bonus, but not essential! If you’re based within Surrey and you’d like us to get your property looking as good as possible, feel free to give us a call. We’d be more than happy to discuss your requirements and needs further.
Our clean is highly trusted amongst people in Surrey. We find that a number of our customers are returning customers, asking for us to get their property clean again before the new tenants move in. We’re pleased to share this information with you and we’d be more than happy to share any further information, should you have any further questions. We’d love to show you why our end of tenancy cleaning service is one of the best in Surrey. Give us a call today!
We’re highly experienced in what we do. We’ve helped many different properties, from small rental properties to large shared housing to get the property looking as clean as it can be. We’ve built up our experience and our knowledge over the years to guarantee a great clean, every time.
If you’re looking to work with us, then great! Feel free to give us a call and we’d be delighted to talk through your property and any requirements you have. We’ll be able to get an idea of the amount of work is needed and the time we’ll need to take, therefore giving you the best quote we can.