End of Tenancy Cleaning in Burgh heath
Moving is a very stressful time. With all of its hustle bustle. You have to pack, work, attend to family, and clean while still making time for a little obligation here and there.
You’re aware of this. Even familiar with the process. So why do you insist on handling your move out cleaning by yourself when you can just hire a company that does professional cleaning services to handle your move out cleaning.
We at Best Cleaners Surrey end of tenancy cleaning agency have a track record of helping people who are in fixes similar to yours get out of them. We render professional cleaning services in Burgh heath and we would love to help you with your end of tenancy cleaning.
We are an agency that offers professional cleaning services and we have done so for a while now and we are experienced and efficient and will love to help you with your end of tenancy cleaning.
Besides, if you’ll like your deposit back, then you do need professional cleaning services to make that landlord or agent give you back your money. It’s always a good idea to get people to handle your move out cleaning while you go about doing other things.
We understand the aches and frustration from trying to do your move out cleaning by yourself especially when you do not have the experience, the right skill set, tools and equipment needed to do a good job of it.
We are always more than happy to relieve you of stress in any way that we can. And presently, how we can do that is by taking your move out cleaning out of your hands and giving you the extra time that you so desperately need to do other important things
We have the right experience and all of the right skill set needed to make your move out cleaning a successful one.
The End of Tenancy Cleaning / Move Out Cleaning Checklist
We make room for your unique needs and work in tune to your demands so that our dealings together are positive. We can make room for as many tweaks and twists that you would like us to make to our standing structure.
Because we are committed to our plan to serve you at the highest possible level, we use only the best tested and trusted materials and equipment available in the market for your end of tenancy cleaning such that there are no problems and we are able to do a smooth work.
Some of the things we will do for your end of tenancy cleaning include:
- We will do a general move out cleaning in your house and make sure all of your corners and angles are clean.
- We will also be disinfecting the toilet and bowl inside and out and will pay special attention to every corner and surface in your bathroom.
- We will dust and polish all surfaces so that your house has that special shine and has a fresh dust-free atmosphere.
- We will be cleaning the oven, fridge, and microwave and will leave your appliances without dusts and stains from use.
- We will hoover the carpets and mop the floors paying special attention to all stains and being very careful to not leave scratches or cause harm to your floor.
- We will also vacuum the sofas and cushions, make sure to leave no dust or dirt and stain in them and ultimately do so much more in your building…
- We have a comprehensive checklist that includes over 40 tasks so you do not have to worry about us leaving a part of your house out.
We want to give the property the best send-off for you
Our end of tenancy cleaners are professionally trained and reliable and can be trusted to deliver an excellent job of your end of tenancy cleaning even when they are unsupervised. They will also be handling your move out cleaning exactly the way you want it.
We will not be sending you amateur end of tenancy cleaners who will end up damaging your items. Our team of end of tenancy cleaners have proven diligent and professional at what they do over the years.
To make sure that we deliver on our promise to you, we run an exceptionally flexible structure and schedule. Understanding human wants, needs and nature, we understand that what client A wants to be done might be quite different from what client B would like.
For this reason we run a service structure that is flexible and can accommodate any of your unique demands and needs with your post tenancy cleaning.
We have so much pride in our services we offer a Deposit Back Guarantee
If you’re the tenant moving out in Burgh heath, and would like your initial deposit back, then you can never go wrong with hiring professional cleaning services to handle your post tenancy cleaning and make the building clean.
Even if you’re not a tenant, and you’re the landlord or agent and you need your building clean for incoming tenants or you have decided to sell and you want the house clean for the prospective buyers, then you need professional cleaning services.
Nobody likes to spend a huge amount of time cleaning a new building that they are moving into. Especially since moving is already exceptionally stressful on its own. The last thing a new tenant or a prospective buyer wants to do is spend days cleaning their new home.
To help you with this process, we are offering to send down our team of highly reliable end of tenancy cleaners who have time and time again proven to be exceptionally good at what they do.
We have a competent team of end of tenancy cleaners who will handle your move out cleaning effectively and leave your home sparkling clean. They are experienced and smart and quite reliable.
- We have a flexible schedule that can be tailored to suit you specifically. Our schedule is very flexible and can be tweaked to accommodate your post tenancy needs to give you first rate experience.
- Our prices are competitive and reasonable and we always strive to give you the best deal possible and ensure that you have enormous value for your money.
- We work with tenants, landlords and agents as well and have been found to provide excellent professional cleaning services.
- We are fully insured against mishaps. We run a post tenancy cleaning business that is fully insured against things going wrong and will not hesitate to fix whatever might be wrong after our post tenancy cleaning service to you.
- Our team of end of tenancy cleaners are well trained and efficient and can collect and drop off keys if that is what you would be convenient with.
- Although we would very much like for you to not cancel your post tenancy cleaning appointment, we understand that sometimes, cancellation is inevitable.
- Therefore, to cancel your appointment, please contact us and give us at least 3 working days notice if you will not be wanting your clean anymore.
- Cancellations for individual cleans require 3 working days notice and you can reschedule if you would like or fully cancel.
- Yes please. If you would like us to clean your fridge or freezer, then please defrost your fridge or freezer for at least twenty four hours before the arrival of our post tenancy cleaning team.
- Otherwise, we won’t be able to clean it and you might have to reschedule the appointment to clean the fridge which might cause extra cost.
- Usually, a standard end of tenancy cleaning can take anywhere between two hours and eight hours depending solely on the size of the building and how many end of tenancy cleaners are working on the building.
- However, it is advised that you should allow our team of end of tenancy cleaners about twelve hours access.